It’s time to start thinking of pancakes as part of your fitness diet! Pancakes have never been so popular with athletes before, because of being carbohydrate-laden belly bombs. Scitec's delicious PROTEIN PANCAKE was designed to support the high protein requirements of athletes, including bodybuilders and anyone with an active lifestyle. This product contains 30% of quality protein from multiple popular sources!
With the SCITEC PROTEIN PANCAKE you have more nutritious pancakes always easily available, because they’re quick to prepare. Once you taste out of this world pancakes, you will never want to go back to regular, low protein pancakes again! As a primary benefit of PROTEIN PANCAKE, you can easily support your muscles with appropriate amount of faster and slower absorbing proteins (Whey, Egg, Casein) in a very pleasant way.
Proteins contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, and also to the maintenance of normal bones!
- Delicious pancake high in quality proteins from multiple sources!
Container Size: 1035 g
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (37 g)
Servings Per Container: 28
Nutritional Information Per 37g
Energy: 659 kJ / 157 kcal
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Fat: 5.4 g
Protein: 11 g
of which Saturates: 2.3 g
Salt: 0.62 g
- Oat Flour (gluten), Pasteurized and Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk, Emulsifier; Soy Lecithin), Fatty Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Coconut Shreds, White Chocolate Powder (Sucrose, Cocoa Butter 33.4%, Whole Milk Powder), Egg White Protein, Micellar Casein Concentrate (from Milk), Quark Powder (from Milk), Yoghurt Powder (from Milk), Bulking Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Sodium Chloride, Sweetener (Sucralose)
- Mix 37 g (1 scoop) with approximately 1/2 scoop of skim milk or water.
- Shake or mix vigorously until it resembles conventional pancake batter.
- Poor it into a non-stick pan and fry on medium heat until it gets golden brown color on both sides.
- Experiment with the thickness of the batter, the size of the pancakes and frying times to make the exact pancake you prefer!
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, gluten, soy, peanuts, nuts, fish and crustacean ingredients.
- Use this product as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not as a substitute for such.