Scitec Jumbo 5500g
It’s been shown that people tend to overestimate their actual nutrient consumption when trying to gain muscle and brawn. In other words, they eat less than they think and they need for steady and significant progress! Everybody seeks the magic bullet while ignoring the fact that nothing is more powerful than the consistent consumption of proper amount of total calories, energizing carbs and muscle building protein. Couple this with the fact that many athletes don’t invest time in the proven method of keeping a food log and the best practical solution left for most may be to rely on the daily use of a JUMBO type shake that can really help to take in enough nutrients to progress. With 50 grams of one of the highest quality protein per serving, a large dose of energy dense 6-carb matrix, the nutritional side of the equation is significantly boosted for you by JUMBO!
JUMBO is designed with whey protein. Dietary proteins are the source of nitrogen and indispensable amino acids, which the body requires for tissue growth and maintenance. Therefore, JUMBO contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. Whey protein from milk is a so-called complete protein, because it provides the body with all necessary amino acids, including the 9 amino acids (i.e. Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine) that are considered essential for life, because the body cannot synthesize them.
Determination of the nutritional efficiency of protein in the diet is in most cases based on estimating the extent to which dietary protein nitrogen is absorbed and retained by the body and is able to balance daily nitrogen losses. Net Protein Utilisation (NPU) is the percentage of ingested nitrogen that is retained in the body, and the Biological Value (BV) gives the percentage of absorbed nitrogen that is retained. Biological Value is the product of NPU and digestibility. Whey protein has good digestibility and amino acid composition, thus it’s Biological Value is great compared to other dietary protein sources like meat, fish, eggs or soy.
JUMBO features our “6-CARB” carbohydrate blend that includes oat flour, Palatinose and Vitargo. Vitargo is a patented high molecular weight carbohydrate and it’s unique, because it’s specially processed to yield a molecular profile that is massively different from the sugars (e.g. glucose, fructose) and maltodextrin found in many products.
The "JUMBO" extra ingredient matrix provides a good dose of our proprietary “CREA-BOMB multi-component creatine matrix”! At least a 3 g daily dose of Creatine is scientifically proven to increase performance in successive burst of short-term, high intensity exercise like weight training and interval cardio. We also added extra amino acids on top of the amounts coming from protein, including essential ones.
In the “Support complex” you’ll find Magnesium in a dose that contributes to normal protein synthesis, to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to normal functioning of the nervous system (neurotransmission and muscle contraction including heart muscle), to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to electrolyte balance, to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and has a role in the process of cell division. Finally, we also added BioPerine, a patented black pepper extract.
- 50 grams of Quality Protein Per Serving
- “6-Carb” Carbohydrate Blend With Different Carbs Including Oat Flour, Palatinose™ & Vitargo
- "Jumbo" Extra Ingredient Matrix
- 5 Types of Creatines
- Especially for Hardgainers
- No Artificial Sweeteners
Container Size: 2860 g
- Serving Size: 220 g
- Servings Per Container: 13
Container Size: 4400 g
- Serving Size: 220 g
- Servings Per Container: 20
Container Size: 8800 g
- Serving Size: 220 g
- Servings Per Container: 40
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 915 kcal
Fat: 6 g
- of which Saturated: 2 g
Carbohydrate: 150 g
- of which Sugars: 37 g
- of which Dietary Fiber: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 50 mg
- Sodium: 68 mg
- Potassium: 122 g
- Protein: 50 g
Amounts Per Serving
"6-CARB" MATRIX: 147 g
- Dextrose, Palatinose (IsoMaltulose low glycemic index carbohydrate), Oat Flour, Maltodextrin, Fructose, Vitargo [patented high molecular weight carbohydrate from starch with average molecular weight 500000-700000]
- "JUMBO" EXTRA INGREDIENT MATRIX: 8780 mg
Proprietary CREA-BOMB multi-component creatine matrix: 5610 mg
- Creatine Monohydrate, MicronTec Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Citrate, Creatine Phosphate, Creatine Pyruvate
HEMO-NO matrix: 1056 mg
- L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, Alpha-Ketoglutarate Calcium
- JUMBO AMINO SELECT matrix: 957 mg
BCAA XPRESS 100% pure essential amino acid complex: 940 mg
- L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
Support complex: 225 mg
- Magnesium (15% RDA), BioPerine (Piper nigrum)
Ingredients (based on Chocolate flavour)
- Ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate (containing beta lactoglobulin, alpha lactalbumin, bovine serum albumin, immunoglobulin G, lactoferrin, glycomacropeptide protein microfractions), Dextrose, Oat Flour, Palatinose (isomaltulose), Maltodextrin, Fructose, Sucrose, Vitargo (Patented High Molecular Weight Carbohydrate), Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine Base, L-Leucine, micronized Creatine Monohydrate, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Magnesium Carbonate, Alpha-Ketoglutarate Calcium, L-Ornithine HCl, Creatine Citrate, Creatine Phosphate, Creatine Pyruvate, L-Alanine, BioPerine (Piper nigrum), Cocoa Powder (10-12%), Chocolate flavor
- To maximize results, consume at least one full serving a day depending on your body mass and activity level.
- JUMBO can be sipped throughout the day, or taken around training (before/during/after).
- Mix your chosen amount of powder in 100 ml liquid per each scoop.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy and egg proteins, gluten and peanuts.
- Type: Weight Gainer