Scitec Co-Q10 100 Capsules
Coenzyme Q10 (Co-Q10) is a vitamin-like substance present in the mitochondria of our cells. It participates in aerobic respiration, which generates a portion of the human body’s energy in the form of ATP.
Coenzyme Q10 can be synthesised in most human tissues and occurs widely in nature, including foods. It can also be consumed via food supplements such as our Q-Sorb Coenzyme Q-10 capsules.
- Container Size: 100 Capsules
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
Amounts Per Serving
- Q-Sorb Coenzyme Q-10: 10 mg
- Rice Bran Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide Color
- Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, preferably with a meal.
- Use this product in conjunction with food as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not as a substitute for such.
- Type: Health & Vitamins