I-LOAD, short for “Insulin Load”, was designed to support insulin sensitivity, and help move carbohydrates, amino acids, creatine, and other anabolic nutrients into muscle tissue. Insulin is the most powerful anabolic hormone in your body that has the ability to increase protein synthesis, inhibit protein breakdown and transports glucose, amino acids and creatine into muscle tissue. Almost every amateur and professional bodybuilder is familiar with the power of insulin due to the powerful glycogen pump it can produce along with hyper-loading of nutrients post workout. In addition, insulin also has a huge nutrient-partitioning effect, driving food (and stored food energy) into building muscle instead of building fat.
- Promote amino acid uptake in muscle tissue
- Support insulin receptor sensitivity
- Promote glycogen storage in muscle tissue
- Boost protein synthesis
- Promote potassium uptake
- Support blood flow
- Decrease breakdown of protein
- Enhance nutrient partitioning
- Container Size: 60 Capsules
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate): 500 mcg
Hyper-Load Matrix: 896 mg
- Banaba Leaf Extract (std. min. 1% Corsolic Acid)
- Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) Extract
- Gymnema sylvestre Leaf Extraxt (std. min. 75% Gymnemic Acids)
- Cinnamon Bark
- Rice Flour, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #3
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 30 to 45 minutes prior to exercise with 50 grams of carbohydrates.
- Advanced users may take 2 capsules with at least 100 grams of carbohydrates.