Prime Nutrition B-Alanine 200g
Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid used by muscle cells to make Carnosine, which acts as a lactic acid buffer during exercise and helps promote intramuscular pH balance. As we all know, the reason we get tired and fatigued during a workout is often related to the burn or lactic acid build-up. Beta-alanine can suppress this acid build-up allowing for an increase in total muscular work giving us better and longer workouts. Whatever your goal, the best results come from maximal effort. Whether you want to build muscle, lose fat, add strength, or increase endurance, beta-alanine can help you train longer, push more reps, and get you to your goal much quicker than without it. It can be used by all levels of people from the beginner to the very advanced and by both men and women.
- Dramatically Improves Endurance
- Delays Muscle Fatigue
- Enhances Quality of Training Sessions
- Buffers Lactic Acid
- Increases Ability to Train Harder and Longer
- Container Size: 200 g
- Serving Size: 2 g
- Servings Per Container: 100
Amounts Per Serving
Prime Nutrition Beta Alanine: 2 g
- Carnosyn Beta-Alanine
- As a dietary supplement consume 1 scoop preworkout.
- For best results consume an additional scoop postworkout.
- Consume 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving in the evening on non-training days.
- To mix, combine one serving (1 scoop) per 8-10oz of water, stir vigorously with a spoon or mix in a shaker cup.
- Type: Pre Workout