At Physical Enhancing Science, they wanted to create their very first pre-workout. But they didn’t want to make the same thing that’s produced by so many other companies. PES took 3 goals in mind: experience the best pumps ever, deliver the highest level of performance, a product that delivers pump, focus, and energy but long-term effects. Not only did PES want to create a pre-workout with these goals in mind but they wanted to crush those goals and set an entirely new standard for pre-workouts.
- While creating this pre-workout PES has discovered the one missing link in muscle growth that no one else was using, Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide is one of the major compounds when it comes to producing pumps during an exercise but also help in building muscle. Not only does nitric oxide improve bioenergetics in muscle so that you can move more weight for more reps, but it also can in fact build muscle.
- Nitrates is another key that will increase you energy but also give you long term effects after taking this. PES didn’t want another pre-workout on the market that gives you a pump for and hour. PES wanted to create a pre-workout that would deliver the pumps hours after your workout!
- Nitrates has enough power to give you energy lasting for hours. They also used a new unique pathway to boost NO. To be specific, nitrates bypass the enzyme that L-Citrulline relies on, eNOS, which has a saturation point at which no further supplementation can increase its activity. This all means that you are able to bypass the body’s natural restriction points for unparalleled muscle pumps.
Container Size: 252 g
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (14 g)
Servings Per Container: 18
Amounts Per Serving
Vitamin C: 250 mg
Nitric Oxide (NO) Pump Matrix: 7.000 mg
L-Citrulline: 4.000 mg
Arginine Nitrate: 2.000 mg
Agmatine Sulfate: 1.000 mg
Performance Pump Matrix: 3.750 mg
- Taurine, Glycerol 65% (HydroMAXTM), Selaginella Tamariscina (whole plant) Extract (AmentoMAXTM), Evodia Rutaecarpa (Fruit) Extract
- Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue 1, Titanium Dioxide Color
- Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Yellow 6, FD&C Red 40
- On Day 1 to assess tolerance, drink 1 scoop with 10-12 oz water 30 minutes before training. Once tolerance has been assessed, up to 2 scoops may be taken with 10-12 oz water 30 minutes before training.