Optimum Nutrition Glyco-Maize 2000g
Whereas proteins help with muscle rebuilding, carbs refuel and replenish. Of the various types available, Waxy Maize Starch and Trehalose are two of the best.
Waxy Maize Starches are long-chain, highly-branched, exceptionally-dense complex carbohydrates that are rapidly absorbed. Trehalose is a much smaller, slower-digesting molecule comprised of two unusually linked glucose sugars.
Together, these carbohydrates provide immediate and intermediate energy, top-off glycogen stores, and aid with nutrient absorption. That’s why they’re the foundation of Optimum Nutrition's Glyco-Maize formula.
Unlike other high-carbohydrate formulas that you may have used in the past, Optimum Nutrition's Glyco-Maize is designed to be used often and in greater amounts. Added Carbogen enzymes help ensure fast, easy digestion without bloating or cramping.
So, when you’re ready to power-up your pre-, during- & post-workout drinks and shakes to meet the intensity of your sports, you’re ready for Glyco-Maize.
- 35 grams of concentrated carbohydrates per scoop
- Packed with fast-acting, high-molecular weight Waxy Maize Starch, Trehalose for intermediate energy
- Contains Carbogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- Unflavored versatility: supercharge your protein, weight-gainer, creatine, and amino acid drinks with Glyco-Maize
- Container Size: 2000 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (40 g)
- Servings Per Container: 50
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 140 kcal
- Protein: 0 g
Total Carbohydrates: 35 g
- of which Sugars: 3 g
- of which Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Fat: 0 g
- of which Saturates: 0 g
- of which Trans: 0 g
- Waxy Maize Starch, Trehalose, Carbogen
- Add 1 scoop to 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage.
- Consume 3-5 grams of carbohydrates per pound of bodyweight per day.
- Type: Weight Gainer