Optimum Nutrition Glyco-Maize 2000gRegular price £19.95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 118): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Whereas proteins help with muscle rebuilding, carbs refuel and replenish. Of the various types available, Waxy Maize Starch and Trehalose are two of the best.
Waxy Maize Starches are long-chain, highly-branched, exceptionally-dense complex carbohydrates that are rapidly absorbed. Trehalose is a much smaller, slower-digesting molecule comprised of two unusually linked glucose sugars.
Together, these carbohydrates provide immediate and intermediate energy, top-off glycogen stores, and aid with nutrient absorption. That’s why they’re the foundation of Optimum Nutrition's Glyco-Maize formula.
Unlike other high-carbohydrate formulas that you may have used in the past, Optimum Nutrition's Glyco-Maize is designed to be used often and in greater amounts. Added Carbogen enzymes help ensure fast, easy digestion without bloating or cramping.
So, when you’re ready to power-up your pre-, during- & post-workout drinks and shakes to meet the intensity of your sports, you’re ready for Glyco-Maize.
- 35 grams of concentrated carbohydrates per scoop
- Packed with fast-acting, high-molecular weight Waxy Maize Starch, Trehalose for intermediate energy
- Contains Carbogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- Unflavored versatility: supercharge your protein, weight-gainer, creatine, and amino acid drinks with Glyco-Maize
- Container Size: 2000 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (40 g)
- Servings Per Container: 50
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 140 kcal
- Protein: 0 g
Total Carbohydrates: 35 g
- of which Sugars: 3 g
- of which Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Fat: 0 g
- of which Saturates: 0 g
- of which Trans: 0 g
- Waxy Maize Starch, Trehalose, Carbogen
- Add 1 scoop to 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage.
- Consume 3-5 grams of carbohydrates per pound of bodyweight per day.