Optimum Nutrition Casein 1.8kg
Faster digesting amino acids are desirable immediately before and after exercise to help refuel recovering muscles, but slow digestion and absorption may be more beneficial at other times – including bedtime when your body typically goes for hours without food.
Casein proteins are acid sensitive and thicken in the stomach. Compared to some other proteins, it can take more than twice as long for Gold Standard 100% Casein to be broken down into its amino acid subcomponents. By using only premium micellar casein as a protein source, ON has created a formula that sets the standard for slow digesting protein support.
BEYOND THE BASICS:
- Best-Selling Micellar Casein
- 75% Protein by Weight (24G of Protein per 32G Serving Size)
- 24 Grams of Slow-Digesting Micellar Casein per Serving
- Over 5 Grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) per Serving
- Nearly 5 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Every Scoop
- Very Low Levels of Fat, Sugar & Carbohydrates
- Ideal for Use Between Meals and Before Bed
- Type: Casein Protein