Mutant Madness 375gRegular price £17.99 Save Liquid error (product-template line 118): -Infinity%
Mutant Madness is the latest addition to the Mutant arsenal, engineered exclusively for high intensity workouts ONLY! Seize the pre-workout experience and be prepared to be vaulted to a whole new, extreme level of performance! This extra premium formula will jolt your senses and provide you with the ultimate pre-training acceleration!
- Delivers a key blend to include creatine, arginine, citrulline and beta-alanine to support muscle protein synthesis.
- The added 335mg of caffeine, comprised from five different sources, drives razor-sharp focus and helps to combat fatigue.
- Has a great taste – an added bonus!
- Container Size: 375 g
- Serving Size: 5.5 g
- Servings Per Container: 50
Amounts Per Serving
Intensity & Blood Flow Matrix: 4775 mg
- Micronised Creatine Monohydrate: 4250 mg
- Beta-Alanine: 1500 mg
- L-Arginine/L-Citrulline 1: 1 Blend
- Citric-Malic Acid Blend: 500 mg
5-Caffeine Matrix: 500 mg
- Coffea Arabica Extract: 333 mg
- Theobroma Cacao: 42 mg
- Yerba Mate: 42 mg
- Green Tea Extract: 42 mg
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: 41 mg
- Total Caffeine: 335 mg
Amplification/Absorption Matrix: 25 mg
- Cinnamon: 10 mg
- Sprouted Barley: 5 mg
- Olive Leaf Extract (20% Oleuropein): 5 mg
- BioPerine Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum) (Fruit; 98% Piperine): 5 mg
- Acidifiers; Citric Acid (E330), Malic Acid (E296), Natural & Artificial Flavours, Sweetener; Sucralose (E955), Red Beet Powder, Anti-Caking Agent; Silicon Dioxide (E551), Colour; Amaranth (E123)
- As a food supplement for experienced, healthy adults performing high intensity exercise, add ½-1 scoop to 227ml (8oz) of cold water, shake for 5-10 seconds, and consume 30 minutes prior to workouts.
- Beginners should use ½ a scoop first to assess tolerance.
- Do not consume within four hours prior to bedtime.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Produced in an environment that also handles ingredients that are derivatives of milk, soya, wheat (gluten), eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and crustaceans (glucosamine sources).
- Contains less than 10ppm of sulphites.