Vireo Systems originally synthesized Creatine HCl in 2003, and after years of extensive testing, it was made commercially available in 2007. The buzz around Creatine HCl quickly spread throughout the bodybuilding and athletic communities.
Fast forward to 2015—eight years after Creatine HCl was introduced to sports nutrition. It is now the preferred creatine choice for elite athletes and bodybuild.
- Can help gastrointestinal issues commonly associated with Creatine such as bloating, diarrhea, gas, and cramping
- No loading phase
- Concentrated requiring only micro-dosing
Container Size: 76.425 g
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (1.019 g)
Servings Per Container: 75
Amounts Per Serving
Creatine Hydrochloride (Patented C- HCL): 750 mg
- Natural Flavors, Stevia, Sucralose
- As a dietary supplement, take 30-60 minutes prior to training with approximately 4-6 oz. of water.
- Patented Creatine HCI can be taken on an empty stomach, with food, or mixed with your favorite Kaged Muscle products.
- On training days consume 1 serving per 100 pounds of body weight.
- For increased intensity training days, consume 1-2 servings per 100 pounds of body weight to assist in muscle recovery.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybean, shellfish, fish, tree nuts and peanuts.