CNP Pro Peptide 2270g
CNP Pro Peptide is protein product, developed over many years by world leading protein experts with a composition specifically engineered to provide all of the amino acids, protein fractions and peptides that your body needs to grow lean, healthy and muscular. Pro Peptide isn’t just another protein supplement, it is the finest protein blend ever made for the most demanding bodybuilders & strength athletes. That it has been adopted by so many other professional sports, as their “secret” weapon is testament to the vision of these sports in recognising what they can learn from our strength athletes.
CNP use only Low Temperature Processed Micellar Casein, no caseinate. Micellar casein is the natural form of casein in milk. Micellar casein forms the best “time release” complex in the stomach and intestines. Micellar casein costs much more than caseinates, but we know you are worth the expense. We were innovators in creating protein blends, don’t be misled by poor limitations of our product that contain little or none of the quantities of fractions, such as lactoferrin, as well as important peptides that Pro Peptide contains. The protein balance in ProPeptide is tailored to the human body for maximum performance. We are passionate about making the best sports nutrition products and our in-house development and blending gives you the confidence that you are getting exactly what you are paying for.
- Bifidus, acidophilus, yoghurt organisms
- which is the healthy bacteria needed to promote an efficient digestive system, which will enable you to metabolise more nutrients.
- Micellar casein (milk protein)
- is an undenatured slow released protein, medically proven to be anti-catabolic (stopping muscle breakdown).
- Whey protein high fraction concentrate
- is an undenatured fast released protein containing higher levels of growth factors than normal whey protein concentrates.
- Hydrolysed Whey
- is the most digestible whey protein, which is partially pre-digested for better absorption allowing the body to use it's complete range of amino acids for faster absorption and recovery. This is the first of the fast and slow proteins.
- Whey protein
- is a by-product from the manufacture of cheese due to the heat-treating of milk (curds and whey). A lot of the growth factors and the amino acid cysteine become deficient because of this process. CNP's proteins are low temperature processed
- Peptide Bonded Glutamine
- is an amino acid that promotes a healthy gut, increases growth hormone and is the highest amino acid found in human muscle (It would be very hard to get enough glutamine in the system from food alone).
- Amino acids
- are absorbed by molecular weight and peptide bonded amino acids are heavier than free form.
- Egg White
- has a high level of the amino acid cysteine, which is a key amino acid in maintaining muscle mass and helps protect the liver. Cysteine (Non Essential Amino Acid) plays an important role in the production of Glutathione ("Glue-toe-thigh-own") (a small protein), which is the body's primary anti-oxidant, which neutralises free radicals and enhances the immune system which is important in the manufacture of muscle growth.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Aspartame free
Container Size: 1 Box (10 Sachets)
- Serving Size: 1 Sachet (65 g)
- Servings Per Container: 10
Container Size: 908 g
- Serving Size: 3 Scoops (65 g)
- Servings Per Container: 14
Container Size: 2270 g
- Serving Size: 3 Scoops (65 g)
- Servings Per Container: 35
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 970 kJ / 229 kcal
- Protein: 45 g
Carbohydrates: 5.5 g
- of which Sugars: 2.0 g
Fat: 2.6 g
- of which Saturates: 1.1 g
- Fibre: 2.3 g
- Salt: 0.79 g
Ingredients (Based on Chocolate Flavour)
- Protein Blend (milk protein cocentrate (micellar casein, whey protein)) cultured with bifidus, acidophilus and yoghurt organisms, peptide bonded glutamine (wheat), whey protein concentrate and isolate (milk, soya lecithin), dried egg white, hydrolysed whey protein (milk), Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Fat blend (sunflower oil, medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil), Thickener (cellulose gum), Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sweetener (sucralose)
- Add 3 scoops to 350-450 ml of cold water to make a thinner or thicker creamy shake to your requirements.
- Consume two or three times daily.
- Pro Peptide is ideal to be consumed at breakfast with wholegrain cereals, throughout the day with fruit to give a balanced high protein meal or last thing at night for 7 hours of drip fed amino acids while you sleep, ensuring you always have the building blocks available for constructing and repairing muscle.
- Type: Whey Protein