7Nutrition Magnesium+Potassium 100mlRegular price £1.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 118): -Infinity%
7 NUTRITION Magnesium + Potassium Shot - 100ml
- It supports the fight against contractions
- The optimal dose of potassium and magnesium
- Comfortable form
- With the addition of vitamin B6
Magnesium + Potassium Shot
If you are often annoyed by muscle spasms, during training, it blocks you from giving yourself 100%, you often feel tired and fatigue, reach for Magnesium + Potassium Shot from 7 Nutrition, which will provide you with the optimal dose of magnesium, potassium and vitamin B6. This supplement is an ideal solution for people who train, lead an active lifestyle as well as those who want to fight with cramps while eating a tasty shot.
Magnesium - Properties and deficiency
Magnesium is a very important substance in your body. It's worth taking care of its proper amount, and you can take good care of it with Shot from 7 Nutrition. If you often drink coffee, train hard or work mentally, it is worth knowing that you are susceptible to the emergence of a shortage of this precious mineral in your body.
The effects of magnesium deficiency include sleep problems, frequent muscle spasms and general weakness. If you are affected by any of these problems, enrich your diet with the optimal dose of magnesium as soon as possible. Contractions are not only unpleasant, but they can eliminate you from training for a long time - so it is worth taking care of the substance that will provide you with undisturbed training.
Magnesium is not only protection against spasms - it is just one of many of its functions that support your body in its proper functioning. It also supports your concentration and the work of the nervous system. Thanks to this, working mentally you will not be distracted so easily - as a result, the effects of work will be better and your well-being will improve. In addition to these activities, magnesium also performs such functions as:
- Magnesium helps in maintaining electrolyte balance
- Magnesium helps in maintaining healthy teeth
- Magnesium helps in maintaining healthy bones
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism
- Magnesium helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- Magnesium helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium helps in maintaining proper psychological functions
- Magnesium helps in the proper synthesis of protein
- Magnesium plays a role in the process of cell division
The role of potassium in the body
In the supplement from 7 Nutrition, you receive not only magnesium, but also the optimal dose of potassium - an equally important substance supporting the proper functioning of your body. Potassium deficiency favors the occurrence of involuntary muscle contractions, but also manifests problems with concentration and irritability and nervousness.
Potassium, together with sodium and chlorine, creates the electrolyte balance of your body. This is extremely important information, especially for athletes, but also for people who lead an active lifestyle. This substance is responsible, among others, for transporting essential ingredients to most internal organs as well as cells. In addition, it supports the process of removing unnecessary and harmful metabolic products in your body.
Like magnesium, potassium plays a very important role in your body ensuring its proper functioning, while it provides you with effective counteraction of contractions and support of concentration. In addition, potassium also has other properties, such as:
- Potassium helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- Potassium helps to maintain normal blood pressure
- Potassium helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
7 Nutrition with vitamin B6
7 Nutrition wanting to best take care of your satisfaction and satisfaction with the use of this supplement has decided to enrich your shot with the addition of vitamin B6. It is the most important substance in the family of B vitamins and is responsible for the proper functioning of many functions in your body.
Insufficient amount of this substance in your body may lead to problems related to numbness of hands or feet. In combination with annoying, sometimes painful cramps, it can disrupt your whole day, sometimes leading to resignation from training. Do not let the lack of this vitamin and minerals cause you to postpone your training for some time.
Vitamin B6 is your ally supporting you in the fight for the proper functioning of your body. Training, working physically or mentally it is easy to lead to a deficiency of magnesium, potassium or just this vitamin. It is worth taking care of its appropriate amount because it also affects such functions as:
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the maintenance of normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 helps in the proper production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B6 helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin B6 helps in maintaining normal psychological functions
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 helps in the proper synthesis of cysteine