Magnesium in the best form - citrate.
Magnesium citrate is a natural organic compound that provides several times greater absorption than inorganic forms.
Better absorption and resistance to acidic environment of the digestive system are the two most important advantages citrate.
Magnesium is one of the most important elements that affect the functioning of the body.
- Involved in the production of energy
- Participates in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Stabilizes the cell membrane function
- Improves heart function
- Reduces the excitability of heart muscle
- Dilates blood vessels
- Reduces tension neuromuscular operates regeneratively
- Calming effect by affecting the nervous system
Vitamin B6 supplement added to increase the absorption of magnesium.
In addition, it participates in the metabolism of tryptophan, which is very beneficial effect on the nervous system and regeneration of the body.
Recommended intake: Consume 2-4 capsules a day, after exercise or at bedtime. Others use after consulting your doctor.
|Nutritional value in one portion|
|Magnesium citrate||805 mg|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg|
|*% RDA – percent of the recommended daily allowance|