Citrulline Malate with the addition of vitamin B6 in pure form.
Citrulline is a precursor of creatine is converted to its glycocyamine and arginine. Participates in the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO) stimulating its production.
The most important benefits of citrulline malate supplementation (Citrulline Malate):
- Increasing the flow of oxygen to the muscles
- Increase the influx of nutrients, including creatine into muscle fibers
- A strong anti-catabolic
- Faster regeneration exertional
- Faster removal of lactic acid from the muscles (faster and better recovery)
- Faster removal of ammonia from the blood
- Increased production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) - the basic energy carrier
- Directly affects the growth of muscle mass and strength
Recommended consumption: Recommended consumption: 2.5 grams (1/2 scoop) before training and / or between meals.
|Nutritional value in one portion (2,5g)|
|Citrulline malate||2,5 g|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg|