Save Liquid error (product-template line 118): -Infinity%
Lamberts N-Acetyl Cysteine is a one-day formula that offers a total of 600mg of NAC. Manufactured in the United Kingdom and developed in facilities that operate under strict GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing standards.
• NAC is a modified form of the amino acid L-Cysteine, and is one of the few sulfur-containing amino acids. As a consequence, NAC has a strong smell of sulfur, which is completely normal.
• NAC increases the amount of a substance called glutathione in the body and is widely recommended by professionals.
• Amino acids are used by the body to build proteins. Proteins are indispensable for the formation of cells, also being linked to the biochemical structure of hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters and antibodies.
• Amino acids are classified as essential or non-essential.
• This product is suitable for all adults. This product is suitable for vegetarians. N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is an altered form of the amino acid L-cysteine.
• This is one of the few amino acids that contain sulfur. NAC has a strong smell of sulfur, which is completely normal.