Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA 28 ServingsRegular price £21.99 Sale price £12.99 Save 41%
Gold Standard BCAA is built on a foundation of Branched Chain Amino Acids prized by athletes for their ability to spare muscle during endurance training and help kick start the muscle building process after weight training. This banned-substance-tested formula also includes electrolytes, antioxidant vitamin C and other performance supporting ingredients in a lightly flavored mix that encourages drinking throughout your training.
- BCAAs for muscle support
- Wellmune for immunity support
- Rhodiola for Endurance Support
- 15% of the Daily Value for Vitamin C
- Tested for Banned Substances
Container Size: 266 g
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (9.5 g)
- Servings Per Container: 28
Container Size: 1 Box (24 Sachets)
- Serving Size: 1 Sachet (19 g)
- Servings Per Container: 48
Amounts Per Serving
BCAA's: 5.0 g
- Leucine: 2.6 g
- Isoleucine: 2.6 g
- Valine: 1.2 g
- Wellmune: 250 mg
- Rhodiola Rosea: 200 mg
Vitamins and Minerals Per Serving
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): 9 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide): 60 mg
- Sodium (as Sodium Chloride): 90 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride): 100 mg
- BCAA Blend (L-Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Emulsifier; Soy lecithin), Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid), Flavouring, Yeast, Beta Glucans (Wellmune), Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Colour, Magnesium Oxide, Sweetner (Sucralose, L-Ascorbic Acid)
- Add 2 rounded scoops (9.5g) with 350 ml of cold water.
- Recommended consumption of 1 serving per day.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Contains Soy.
- May contain milk, gluten, egg, nuts and peanuts.