MAN Sports Iso-EAA 690gRegular price £28.99 Save Liquid error (product-template line 118): -Infinity%
ISO-EAA is an all new advanced training tool developed by MAN Sports to incorporate multiple ingredients into one extremely useful product. Combining new ingredient research, user feedback and our innovative flavor systems, ISO-EAA is the most comprehensive intra-workout on the market. It combines EAA’s (essential amino acids), BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) and an electrolyte hydration formula for enhanced recovery, endurance and hydration during intense training.
EAAs or Essential Amino Acids are aminos that can’t be produced by your body and must be obtained through diet or supplementation. These aminos (that also include BCAAs) play a vital role in exercise performance especially preventing muscle breakdown.
BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are made up of 3 amino acids: Leucine, Iso-Leucine and Valine. BCAAs are widely used to prevent muscle fatigue, improve athletic performance, reduce soreness and stimulate recovery after intense training.
Electrolytes are minerals that are vital for the normal functioning of your body. These are depleted when you workout through sweating. Supplementing electrolytes ensure you are properly hydrated before, during and after your workout.
- Container Size: 690 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (23g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 0 kcal
- Cholesterol: 0 g
- Total Fat: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 g
- Sugars: 0 g
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene): 1500 IU
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate): 100 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate and calcium ascorbate): 65 mg
- Phosphorus (as potassium phosphate): 70 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate): 100 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate): 1 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate): 1.25 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate): 0.2 mg
- Manganese (as magnanese citrate): 0.2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate): 5 mcg
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate): 2.5 mcg
- Chloride (as sodium chloride): 79 mg
- Sodium (as sodium chloride): 55 mg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate and potassium phosphate): 250 mg
- 2-1-1 BCAA: 8 g
- L-Leucine: 4 g
- L-Isoleucine: 2 g
- L-Valine: 2 g
- EAA + Recovery Formula: 7.8 g
- L-Lysine (HPLC): 850 mg
- L-Threonine (HPLC): 850 mg
- L-Histidine (HPLC): 450 mg
- DL-Methionine (HPLC): 300 mg
- DL-Phenylalanine (HPLC): 300 mg
- L-Tryptophan (HPLC): 55 mg
- L-Glutamine (HPLC): 5 g
- Taurine: 2000 mg
- Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)
- ISO-EAA is recommended to be used throughout the workout or throughout the day on non-workout days.
- Containing no calories, fats or carbohydrates it makes it a great choice during both off season and cutting periods.